Sunday, July 6, 2008

Well Minke behaved ALOT better then i suspected!!








Well it was a day of firsts on Sunday for me and Minke, my first time the float without mum (my second time towing ever) and Minke's first Ridden show - (she did one inhand show when she was a three year old.






Towing went well, despite me being very nervous it was an un-eventful journey, and as per usual Minke stood like a rock in the float.






We got there at about 8:45 (coz of my nana driving!) And my class (80cm) was starting at 9 so i quickly tacked up and got on, hwever they were running late and it did not start untill at least 9:30.






Minke was such a good wee horsie, she had never been in a situation with so many horses, but it didnt bother her she kept her attention on me the whole time and listned to everything i asked her.






We didnt get any placings but that is not what i went there for, i wanted her to have a reaxig enjoying non stessfull first event, which is what we had...









So YAY!






Here are a few pics....
CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM!


No comments: